ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

Long story short, Zones working hard, and Stammers cumming hard, pooping his pants, and tryna drink piss. Aight thanks! lmao. Stammers vids are always fucking rediculous.

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

O yea its a parody

I swear To GOD i swore I was about to watch a cartoon lmfao~ Good Job man u totally faked me out!

Alight Alight

kewl but...

i dont get it... i just dont fkin get it O_O water n fire + machine = man?

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Don't Even NEED to play It again

This game is FUN AF! Its a good time and hell Im happy to see it BACK on the HOME PAGE! Cuz it fkin DESERVES IT! Already been said so I wont take to long... Just play this damned game people!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

A 3 for Effort

I love artsy games and all but IMHO! this game blows~ It was just pure arse in my opinion =\

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Just good fun

Game was great, but it WOULD be nice if they flowed better, i even did my best to make it look choreographed but it was hard over all good game tho

"X" -ZERO- "X" -ZERO-

was hearin this in retrosplode and...

IT WAS SO DAM HOT GOD I HATE TO RATE THIS!!! NICE MAN!!!

WS - Terror WS - Terror

Sayin this is gangsta would be a complete insult

this song is so smooth so criminal its just something u sit back with ur homeboys and chill to. this aint one of those hard rap beats like some people try to make not that their bad but this is something hiphop needs to be! instead of posers like lil wayne tryin to be gangsta sayin they hood wich their not tryin to rap about the hood and real people from the hood dont go proclaiming that sh!t well some of us. anyway this beat is 1 of the many definitions of good hip hop. Good Job.

also this does sound like something u sit up with and smoke a blunt or drink a cup of wine to and relax. YA i said wine...

VOID-Taste for Piano and Drums VOID-Taste for Piano and Drums

sounds like life is wonderful XD

great job i love the intro and all XD intro does sound like the show doug tho O_O... still sould like life is fuckin awesome XD

BinaryGuy responds:

Life is awesome,
it's awesome like this review
thank you!

Strider Strider

I think captain Falcon says it the best so...

Take it away Cap!

Captain Falcon: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=D

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

awesome but..

i dont get it O_O... i understand that link got outa a fight and is bloody but did navi get hurt or something? lolz still amazing

dommi-fresh responds:

why don't you decide its a picture for you all ... the idea is that you think of the story behind it.
maybe link is injure and he is using a fairy to heal.
maybe link is making sure navi is ok after a fight.
you decide.

Dragon's Rage Dragon's Rage

I SPIT HOT FIRE!

so epic i just cant find the fav button O_O