All 11 art Reviews

Strider Strider

I think captain Falcon says it the best so...

Take it away Cap!

Captain Falcon: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=D

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

awesome but..

i dont get it O_O... i understand that link got outa a fight and is bloody but did navi get hurt or something? lolz still amazing

dommi-fresh responds:

why don't you decide its a picture for you all ... the idea is that you think of the story behind it.
maybe link is injure and he is using a fairy to heal.
maybe link is making sure navi is ok after a fight.
you decide.

Dragon's Rage Dragon's Rage

I SPIT HOT FIRE!

so epic i just cant find the fav button O_O

The Invincible Iron Man The Invincible Iron Man

the folowing saying is so true.

I AM IRONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rock theme song starts*

Tankmen Tankmen

Ive been on Newgrounds for around half a decade

and i sir must definately say THIS OWNS! u captured what a tankman must really go through in the world of newgrounds. everyone sees tem alot and dont think about his place in newgrounds some people do but this shows exactly his place A FREAKIN BAD ASS! hes searchin for his crew yet he stiill aint loose hope thats is a tank man! man u get a 10 a str8 10! also make it a poster ud makes some money off this lol (aka go to devart they sell ur art as posters and shit XD)

Nekow responds:

I've already uploaded it on DA. Let's just say Im not so popular there.....

SOOPAH-SHOOP! SOOPAH-SHOOP!

SHOOP DA WHOOOP!

IM FIRING UP MA LASAR!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! XD go shoop da whoop idk where that stuff originated but to who ever made it cheers 2 u. also great blood effectz ;D

Donkey Kong Donkey Kong

LOLZ I GEUSSED IT WAS DK AND I WAS RIGHT XD

AWESOME NESS GO IRONY!!!! also truely captures what he would be like in real life o_O

YUM YUM

adorably yummy =D

adorable and CUTE and im a guy but u just cant fight that xD

perry-winkle responds:

WWII would have been one if Hitler was a cute little bunny

Lastheros Lastheros

HOLY SH!T THATS COOL!!!!

can i steal this pick and use it as a profile picture??!?!?!?! also GOOD JOB ITS LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL!!!! very nice goin str8 to my favs XD

Blue Warp Blue Warp

@_@

just wow its so mesmerizing =_= could stare at it all day BUT I WONT cuz its 1 am over here XD and i got things to do XD still good job very nice to watch =)