Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Don't Even NEED to play It again

This game is FUN AF! Its a good time and hell Im happy to see it BACK on the HOME PAGE! Cuz it fkin DESERVES IT! Already been said so I wont take to long... Just play this damned game people!

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

A 3 for Effort

I love artsy games and all but IMHO! this game blows~ It was just pure arse in my opinion =\

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Just good fun

Game was great, but it WOULD be nice if they flowed better, i even did my best to make it look choreographed but it was hard over all good game tho

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Who said games need intricate combo systems???

This game is good for what it is.... Bored as fuck? Need some mind numbing violence.... whanna be able to win a game w/ just holdin 1 or 2 buttons? yup! thats this game for you..... not good but id like to see waht it COULD of been

Stork Shot Stork Shot

fucking BAD ASS!!!!

YES shows that in a couple decades the worlds population WILL be a problem... and such we will have to kill a couple of people.... its gotta be that way... its cold but hey gotta clean up u feel me? XD anyway it SHOULDVE had lke 5 bosses instead just the whale (which was fuckin EPIC!)

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

This shit..... is simply... wonderful!

I rarely give 10s but THIS just deserves it COMPLETELY!!!!!

NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Premium ftw~

This is was a great game nuff said 10/10 nuff said XD

Space is Key Space is Key

Simply great~

Was fun as hell! And i agree music choice was very wise! Kept me playin~ and got me alot of deaths cuz i died w/ the beast XD! any way good game only complaint is u spawn a LIL to fast in my opinion but hey gets u back into the action~

629 Deaths X_X was stuck on lvl 10 for a sec lolz

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

Just Splendid

Only complaint is sometimes i slow down for NO reason... maybe because i loose speed everytime i touch the ground... but its so fun... i could play it for OMFG I WASTED 30 min!!!!! X_X I GOT A JUNIOR PAPER TO DO! XD! thats how fun this game is... gonna make me fail XD

Color Cleaner Color Cleaner

Someone chop my ears off

had to give it a 6 HAD to at lvl 6 simply cuz of the damned music!